Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hoo Am I??

I found the cutest party today and I can't resist joining ...


1.  List 3 words that remind you of fall.
Anniversary, Leaves, Pumpkins
2. Do you wear jewelry often?
Yes, Everyday
3. Do you like your toe nails painted or natural?
Painted, my husband is pretty particular about this one:)
4. Do you ever wear a hat
Ball caps, love them
5. Do you have someone that you talk to everyday on the phone?
No really, I am a IM chatter and a text message junkie. 
Please take a minute to check out her website and get to know a few of her followers:
 

NightOwlCrafting

2 comments:

  1. Lol, my husband loves when I have my toes painted. I never knew guys paid attention to that stuff! But he ALWAYS comments on whatever colour I've chosen for toes (and fingers).

    I'm an IM junkie too! It's insane! Thanks for putting up your link on the Hoo Are You post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wear baseball caps. Makes me so sad!! What kind of jewelry do you wear? I <3 bling!!

    ReplyDelete