Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Magnolia - My Baby Girl!!

Maggie, Maggers, Mags … well the list goes on, entered my life July 9, 2009 and since that day my life will never be the same.  She is an awe-inspiring dog with an inconceivable sense of respect for her master (her daddy - my husband).  She is always there to please and the slightest of tones crush her little feelings (ears flat against head, tail tucks, it is just oh so pitiful). 
So I felt the need to take a quick moment today to recognize her because so many times in my posts I talk about my ever so charming husband and the world’s cutest boys and seem to leave out the 4 legged critters that turn our house into a home zoo.  Yes, according to my niece – in – law (is there such a thing??) we are those people, we have 2 boys, 3 cats, and 1 dog … ahhh the hair and toys are a daily chore. 
Below are pictures of my baby girl on her first day home… to you baby girl!! You may often go unmentioned but you are never forgotten. 


1 comment:

  1. Cute dog! My son is sitting here with me and he is so excited about the dog pictures! (he's two) :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today! :) I like your dollar store ghost, though the head is kind of scary! ;) But I guess that's the point. :) lol
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete