Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Two and a Half … Men


Between work, learning to blog, dreaming of decorating, perusing my next great idea, and all and all living.  I always try to take time to either read a article or brainstorm on how I can be a better STEP MOM to two insanely cute, full of energy, never know what they are going to say next boys.  I recently came across an article that was discussing how many cups of fruits and veggies the little ones should be eating in a day… two and a half cups.  (mouth fall open) I literally was in shock.  I knew they needed them, but that MUCH, holy cow.  How will I ever convince them to eat that much when they think 3 baby carrots is ground breaking??  Any tips or tricks you may have I would greatly appreciate them as these two little picky eaters are hard to please unless it’s meat or potatoes and I must say they get that honest, ekhmm their “daddy”.

No comments:

Post a Comment